This one day City & Guilds Accredited course will provide delegates with the principles of consumer legislation and the information they need to understand issues surrounding vulnerable complainants.
The course draws from the experience of The Furniture Ombudsman in handling consumer disputes for over 25 years.
The legal definition of a contract
- A study of the various elements that make up a contract and how this affects your day-to-day business.
- A review of the rights and responsibilities that arise from consumer legislation.
The Consumer Rights Act 2015
- A study of the main elements of this act and how it relates to everyday transactions.
Distance Selling Regulations
- A guide to the current legislation pertaining to online selling.
Consumers’ entitlements with regards to remedies
- An outline of the various entitlements in law if a fault has developed, as opposed to a retailer’s policy with respect to ‘goodwill’.
Common bed and mattress complaints
- Comfort, dipping and settlement, frame damage etc. Do you know how best to deal with these complaints? When might they be legally defined as a fault?
Identifying common complaints
- A study of how to identify whether complaints are justified and how to deal with them quickly and cost effectively.
Validity of complaints and potential remedies
- A study of how to identify whether such complaints are justified and a look at how to deal with such complaints quickly and cost effectively.
To discuss your requirements in more details please call 0333 241 3209, or e-mail email@example.com