About the course:
The course covers the latest Trading Standards guidance released in December 2016 in relation to pricing, self-regulation (including CAP and BCAP codes), and the role of regulatory bodies within the consumer landscape.
The course features specific examples, including price comparisons and free offers, relevant case law and ASA decisions.
Delegates will also gain an understanding of the importance of clear and unambiguous terms and conditions, potential pitfalls and practical ways to manage risk.
What will it cover:
- General Purposes of Advertising & Legal Status of an Advert
- Overview of the Legal and Regulatory Framework
- Price Advertising
- Specific Examples and how the Legislative and Regulatory framework applies to them
Why you should attend:
- Perform better in your current job
- Understand current legislation relating to pricing in practical terms
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation
This course can be delivered in-house and tailored to suit your specific needs.
£150 + VAT Members
£250 + VAT Non Members
05 July 2017
To discuss your requirements in more details please call 0333 241 3209, or e-mail email@example.com