Guy Pratt is the Assistant Director of Community Protection at Hertfordshire County Council, a role which makes him responsible for community safety, Trading Standards, and the Fire & Rescue Service’s business enforcement and citizen engagement. He is the Vice-Chair of the Hertfordshire Safeguarding Adults Board, and a member of the Hertfordshire Safeguarding Children’s Board.
Guy has over 30 years’ worth of experience in the field of consumer protection. He has chaired the Association of Chief Trading Standards Officers (ACTSO) and trained and qualified as a trading standards officer in London. He has been involved with the Ombudsman’s Standards Board and Advisory Panel for over a decade.
- How to complain
- Expert inspections
- Consumer law and dealing with vulnerable consumers
- City & Guilds accredited
- Consumer law and understanding bed & mattress complaints
- Consumer law and understanding upholstery complaints
- Consumer law and understanding home improvement complaints
- GDPR and Data Protection Act Course (C&G)
- Pricing and advertising compliance
- About us
- FAQ & Resources
- Contact us